The garda Vetting process is now handled via online application only. We would encourage all parents who submitted paper forms to also apply online, as the process should only take approximately 5 days to complete once you have submitted the application. The new process is as follows:
- Complete the Vetting invitation form (NVB1) This is available to download below or through the school office.
- Bring the completed form with photo ID (either passport or drivers licence) and a utility bill dated within the last six months, as proof of address. Mobile phone bills are not acceptable. The school will keep copies of these documents on file.
- The school will complete the Garda Vetting Verification ID form by checking the forms of ID you have brought with you.
- The completed Vetting Invitation Form (NVB1) and the Garda Vetting Verification ID Form are then sent to Educate Together in Dublin.
- You will then receive an email inviting you to apply for Garda Vetting Online.
- When you have completed the online application, you will be issued with a reference number.
- All applications must be submitted online within 30days of receiving the email invitation to apply online, otherwise you will have to begin the process again.